Monday, August 22, 2011

Another week gone by...

So nothing amazingly exciting, but it's been a pretty good week. Mary got some new toys to play with and books to read - or to have read to her. She's still working on mastering crawling, she still scoots most of the time. It's been a lot of fun watching her. Jake bought the Microsoft Flight Simulator and is in love with it! He is on it all the time. He wants to start flying lessons next year and so this is how he's going to get a jump start on it. He's very excited! That's about it for us! Enjoy the pictures!



Playing with her new toys.

She is doing great at sitting up!!!
Notice the red knees from trying to crawl?
Jake on his flight simulator.
Mary wanted to play. She came and "kissed" my cheack. She wouldn't look at the camera!
She's gotten really good at grabbing noses...and whatever else she can reach!
A kiss from her mom! I love that little girl!!!

Here is a video of Mary trying to crawl. She can do a lot better than this, but she won't perform on command so this is what I got...enjoy!




1 comment:

allie. said...

I can't believe how big Mary is getting! Hayden is a total infant compared to her! Ha ha ha. Still not sitting up or crawling. Lucky you!

Did you guys get a new desk top? I wish I understood macs...they just frustrate and confuse me. Can't expect too much from a blonde, I guess! (JK)