Friday, July 1, 2011

Update.....again!

So I swear I'm going to do better at this blogging thing. So another update from the past month and a half. We moved out of the Beckstead's basement into a house on June 1st that we are renting. We really like it and think it will be great for a family for a while. We love the ward we are in and can't wait to make new friends. Mary is doing great! She's growing so fast! She has started to turn over and it's her new favorite thing to do. Mom and Dad came down for a while and helped with cleaning, fixing and decorating. It was so great to have them here! So far everything has been great! Jake likes his job, hanging out with family is great, Mary is doing well and we are all healthy. We can't get much better! Okay no more boring talk here are some pictures...

Jake's Graduations!!! YAY!!! It's so great to have Jake graduated. He likes his job and we are loving Colorado.
Mary's blessing. She was blessed the day after Jake graduated and the day before we moved. She was very sweet. She is wearing the blessing dress I wore when I was blessed. A lady my mother knew made it for me.

It was so great that Jake's family was able to come. My parents came as well.

Jake went to El Salvador to work on the temple there and this is a dress that he brought back for Mary, I thought it was really cute! He's such a good dad!

So while living at the Beckstead's one night I  kept hearing a bang against the window. It started at about 5 a.m. and didn't stop. I thought it was a mouse, but no a rabbit had gotten into the window well. So Mom Beckstead came to the rescue of the poor rabbit and got it out. Earlier some birds had tried to get to it but we kept scaring them away.


Mima having story time with the Colorado grandkids. The Scott boys are so sweet with Mary. When we drive up little Isaac always yells "Mary's here! Mary's here!" and he'll come open the door for us. He loves his Mary.

Mary and Papa hanging out together! I love that face she is making!

Practicing her push-ups.


Mary loves playing with her Dad. 

They still look a lot alike, it's pretty funny!

Snuggle time with Grandpa!

Nap time!

Here is the crib my Dad built for Mary. I absolutely love it! It has three drawers underneath and is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love this smile on her face, it cracks me up! This is what I woke up to the other morning...and no she was not in that position when she went to sleep.

Well that's about it for us this time! Happy Fourth of July!!! 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love, love, love the pics of miss Mary! She's growing up too fast! Now I wanna virtual tour of your new house! :)

allie. said...

her hair is getting so light! cute. i love the crib your dad made! my dad made hayden's cradle. he ended up only using it for about a month and a half because he was ready to move to his own room to be in his crib.

also---love the cute new blog!!