Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm a Beckstead!!!

The center pieces...so pretty!

So, I know it has been FOREVER since I have updated this and this won't be a great update. I'll have to do more later. We got married on September 5th, it was kind of a crazy day. I got sick September 4th and am currently still sick. Jake finally forced me to the doctor and they say I have bronchitis so I am now taking antibiotics, steroids and an inhaler.....yeah it's been fun. Jake has been a perfect husband through it all and has been very sweet. I couldn't ask for anyone better!!! Here are some pictures from the wedding. There will be more to come a bit later. I couldn't take a lot on the wedding day so I am going back down in a couple weeks to take more and then a couple weeks after that we will finally have them.

The cake!!!!!
All my siblings :)
The car........sigh!
The parents....

Just outside the temple.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute! You look amazing! I'm so sorry you were sick on your wedding day! Hope you get better soon! Did y'all go on a honeymoon? Where to?

RONNIE said...

Oh my heck it is about time you updated yer blog... and congrats on the wedding as well.