Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snowboarding = Migraines

So, up to this point in my life I have never been able to go snowboarding. But lucky for me my job requires that I actually learn how to ski and snowboard. So in the last couple of weeks I have gone skiing once (and did pretty well) and snowboarding twice (and did okay). Well, every time I go snowboarding I go home with a migraine. I feel it is very rude of the mountain to send me home, every time I go play on it, with a migraine. I try so hard to play nice and be good to the mountain and every time I go home with a migraine. I am sure it has nothing to do with my snowboarding abilities. I mean it is natural to fall when you are first learning how to snowboard, but I don't believe it is natural to get a migraine after each time. So, I concluded, it must be the mountain being rude to me and not my snowboarding skills.
The End!

(In case anyone is wondering, no this is not me...per se.)

4 comments:

Matt & Melissa said...

Its a shame that picture is not of you. I was going to say that the photog got your better side.

Shayla said...

haha. that's how I felt snowboarding too!

Cory&SadieK said...

rach-I bet you are a snowboarding queen these days. Is sundance completely closed? I'm finally going snowboarding next week. I'm so excited that I can hardly wait. cory might not be able to go with me, sooo I guess I'll be bringing the good ole ipod.

RONNIE said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG OR LOOSE IT...THIS IS RIDICULOUS