Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jake's New Baby!



Jake got a new baby this last month which he absolutely loves and adores! We've been looking to switch out our old Jeep due to gas and other issues. So, one Saturday we go down to the dealership just to look at a Rubicon. Jake has been DYING to have one and wanted me to test drive it and see what I thought. Well we went down just to test drive it...or so we thought. We walked out with this great looking Rubicon. We love it! It's really fun to drive! The first week we had it we went down to Pike National Forest and did some off-roading.

Here is Jake with his baby. It's hard to tell but it is up on a rock.

I've never owned a car that I got to see it go from 99 miles to 100. It was pretty cool if you ask me!


We stopped and took some pictures. Here is Jake and Mary climbing rocks. The one of me and Mary is actually in the car. Mary was getting pretty jostled and didn't want to sit in her carseat so I took her out and held her for a while. She loved it!!!

It is so beautiful up there!!!

Having lunch...yeah someone stole me seat! It's a good thing she's cute!

Mary is infatuated with sunglasses.

Proudly driving his new car.

It was a long day for her. She was much happier after her nap. Half the top was off at this point. I think she liked the wind.

I believe that's Pike's Peak.

Some of the roads we went on. Jake even let me drive for a while!

We stopped here. I know it's hard to see but it was steep and NOT smooth at all!!! Jake said he would have gone down if there was someone else there just in case we got stuck. He marked it on the GPS for future fun.

This is what the Jeep looked like after our day of fun. Not too dirty, but proof that we had fun!!!

The other day we took the top off and went driving. Mary LOVED the wind and kept raising her hands to feel it. I love this picture!!!

Anyone else done anything fun lately???







1 comment:

allie. said...

that jeep gave paul a sunburn! now he looks like an indian.