Monday, August 26, 2013

APRIL!!!

So, I just looked at my blog and realized it's been FOREVER since I've written anything...okay, so since April, but it might as well be forever! A lot has happened since April, go figure. But don't worry, I'm not going to put it all in one post. So we'll start with the rest of April and go from there...

In April we got to go babysit my 4 nephews while my sister and brother-in-law ran away for a while...They didn't technically run away, they went to Boston so my crazy-runner of a brother-in-law could run the Boston Marathon. (Side note: he had finished and left before any of the bombings happened.) Mary had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!! She LOVES her cousins!!! And they are ridiculously cute with her.

While we were there we went to Stake Conference and hung out in one of the side rooms. They were all so sweet and quiet. Mary had fun going to each boy to see what he was up to.

Mary LOVES trampolines! Last time we went to my sister's house (last week) she told me all about their trampoline on the way over. I think she's a little obsessed!!!

Mary had a good time playing and singing along with her Dad while we were there.

Harry was so sweet with Mary and took her to play in the      
                                                                snow.


Mary and the boys are a BIG fan of Smashburger! She couldn't get enough of her shake.

We had a great time babysitting the boys! They're really great kids and so it was super easy!!! Mary had so much fun she didn't want to go home!!!

Jake got some furniture for his office and Mary thought it was her play area. Goof!

Around April time we decided to get a Zoo pass for this year and we love it! Mary LOVES LOVES LOVES the Zoo!!! It's so fun! At the zoo we learned that Mary has another love....
 SNAKES!!! She really really likes snakes! And it makes me laugh every time because Jake despises them...Indiana Jones despise ha ha ha!
Jake has been looking all over for a way to lift the top off our Jeep because I'm a weakling and can't do it very well. So he did his research and cam up with this plan and built one himself. It works really well and only takes about 5 minutes to take  the top up and down. He's rather proud of himself and he should. I'm happy that it cost less than $50! All the ones online are selling for $200+.


One last cute picture of Mary for the month of April. This was about the time that her obsession with bandaids began and, no, it has not yet ended. Funny girl!












No comments: