Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Park!

 We went to the park the other day. It was Mary's first time at the park. It was a little cold because of the wind, but I think she still liked it. We'll have to go again when it isn't so windy. It's crazy to think she's getting old enough to enjoy this type of thing! 11 months old tomorrow!!!

Having fun on the swing with Daddy.
I don't think she knew what to think about the slide. Ha! Ha!
I think her favorite part was walking on the rocks. She kept lifting her feet at first; they must have felt funny on her feet.
Can you tell she was cold??? Poor girl.
I went to the outlet mall with a friend and we were trying on sunglasses. Mary is such a ham that she kept them on and smiled for the picture. She's so funny! 
Eating food off the ground - her favorite pass time.
She's coming to attack the camera!








I thought this was a good picture to end on. Hee! Hee! Hee! Hope you all have a great day!!!

No comments: