Wednesday, December 31, 2008


One of the best things about the holidays is the food! We had so much pie this year, it was great. We had enough pie for everyone to have half a pie. I had a sliver of pumpkin pie and the rest was French Silk Pie. It was DELICIOUS!!! I loved every moment of it...


And so did my Grandma...ha ha ha!







She would not let anyone eat her peacan pie. (They had to sneak it when she left the table!)











I guess one of the other great things about the holidays is family. Aren't my cousin and sis so cute as the pose for the picture! (Not to mention my nephew in the background.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Ok, this is the holiday Rob has been looking forward to all his life, when everyone gets half a pie! Too bad we weren't there for that. But at least we got to see you! It was fun visiting with you for a little while:)